Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't Force Them

For me, Philippines is a very good country. The citizens were  helping each other for the better. I really don't want to use force to anyone. We must not force anyone just to be able to abuse their power.I want them to realize what is happening especially in our environment. The rice fields that planted long time ago were now with very tall buildings. They must use their force wherein they can benefit their force to others especially to our environment.  I can do many things for the greater good of society by not doing in a bad things. I can encourage my co-citizens in cleaning our environment. We can help each other by raising funds for the benefit of our environment just like cleaning the pasig river. Plant more trees!!!Let's Clean our Environment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment